Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An Awesome Find!

Ok, so my girly-senses got super tingling when a clicked on a link from another link, absolutely unknowing as to what I would find. The result?

http://www.hostesswiththemostess.com

What you will see will speak for itself. Between some clever party-decor ideas and some mouth-watering recipes, I've got to say... dang, I wanna throw a party now...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Moons-- this is Ryan Murdock, an old mission companion of Elder Moon's, unless I'm mistaken. Moony, your art has REALLY improved since the mish. You're dang good! And it looks like you work for an animation studio and landed a spicy chica, that's awesome. Anyway, I was just remembering ultra shiny hymn books and Tongan flash cards today, and thought I'd look you up. Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murdy! I have had the hardest time tracking some online proxy of you the past few years. Your blogger profile contains no links. So, if by chance you come across this blog post again, drop me a line: xaoda@hotmail.com

    Time manages to get away from me often. My apologies (18 months later...)

    ReplyDelete