Monday, September 27, 2010

What's Up

Well, we are mostly moved in to our mountain abode.  It feels as though we've just arrived, as there have been so many comings and goings across the state that we haven't had much time at home.  Sad.  But all is well.  Brant recently went to a business conference in Burbank, where he got to learn further storyboarding skills from Bruce Block.  On Friday, he will be submitting a portfolio for review from recruiters for the CTN Expo.  Thus, he is busily engaged in making things just right.  I've been primarily working on the house, but I'm also doing an illustration class which is going well.  You can see what I've been up to on the sister blog, Pen and Sword, Art and Board.  In the meantime, I need to gain (and maintain) at least 20 pounds to be healthy enough for not only sweet increase but for my own health as well.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment